Sometimes the only way to fix an issue is to start fresh from the beginning.
A clean install is essentially uninstalling and reinstalling. The main benefit of a clean install is the reset of the configuration of both your smartphone and network settings to resolve your issue or help further isolate where the issue is occurring.
To complete a clean installation please follow the below steps:
- Open the Mitte app to the “Device” tab. Then, tap “forget device” and close the app.
- In the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone, locate “mitte-home” and tap “Unpair and forget”.
- Delete the Mitte app from your Smartphone
- Restart your Smartphone and your Mitte Home
- Install the Mitte app and complete the onboarding