If the status of your Mitte Home Cartridge is not counting down after you have completed a dispense please:
- In the Mitte app navigate to the "Device" or "Account" tab, before returning to the "Cartridge & Cylinder" tab.
- Confirm you have not lost your WiFi connection. This is indicated by the WiFi notification displaying a fast pulsing orange light, or by a notification on your smartphone. See our What should I do if my Mitte Home loses WiFi connection? article for further details.
- Close and reopen the Mitte app and check again if the dispense has been deducted.
- Remove the cartridge from the hinged port momentarily and then reinsert it.
- Close the Mitte app, power cycle your Mitte Home by disconnecting it from power and then reconnecting it and relaunch the Mitte app.
If these suggestions do not resolve your issue please contact Mitte Customer Success via our online request form for further assistance.