If your Mitte app displays the error "loading data failed" please log out of your Mitte account and log in again following the below steps.
- In the Account tab tap "Log out"
- Close the Mitte app
- Reopen the Mitte app and login
If you continue to see the "loading data failed" error please:
- Confirm your smartphone is supported by Mitte Home. See our Are any smartphone types not supported? article for full details.
- Update your smartphone's operating system. Be sure to restart your smartphone and Mitte Home when any update has been completed.
- Power cycle your smartphone by turning it off and then back on.
- Complete a clean install of the Mitte app following the steps in our What is a clean install? article.
If these suggestions do not resolve your issue please contact Mitte Customer Success via our online request form for further assistance.