The Mitte app will prompt you to connect your smartphone to your Mitte Home device during onboarding. If your Mitte Home device is not discoverable:
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on your smartphone.
- Make sure your Mitte Home device is in pairing mode by either removing the device from power and reconnecting it or by pressing all 3 water selection buttons. A slow pulsating WiFi notification light indicates you are in pairing mode.
- Confirm your smartphone is supported by the Mitte Home device. Please see our Are any smartphone types not supported? article for full details.
- Disconnect all other Bluetooth devices connected to your smartphone.
- Close the Mitte app and reopen it to restart the onboarding.
Please note that the Mitte Home device only supports Bluetooth up to version 5.0.
If these suggestions do not resolve your issue please contact Mitte Customer Success via our online request form for further assistance.