This article is a detailed overview of the notifications that your Mitte Home can display during use.
Dispense notification light
The dispense notification light shows a variety of different flashing patterns in both white and orange:
- Fast orange pulse: the cartridge needs to be activated
- Slow orange pulse: cartridge flush is ongoing
- Steady orange light: the dispense is blocked. Please check if this is in combination with a depleted Mitte Home Cartridge or a depleted Mitte CO2 Cylinder. If not, please contact Customer Success for further assistance
- Fast white pulse: water type has been selected and the device is ready for dispense
- Slow white pulse: dispense is ongoing
- White pulse for 5 seconds, followed by a 2 second steady white light: this indicates the dispense is complete. Please wait until the notification light has turned off after a dispense to avoid water dripping from the nozzle.
Water selection notification light
All of the notifications lights next to the water types will flash white indicating that a water selection should be made.
A white light will switch on next to the water type after you have made a selection. Then the device is ready for a dispense, simply press the dispense button.
Water Tank notification light
If you try to dispense with an empty water tank the corresponding notification light will show a fast orange pulse.
Cartridge notification light
- Slow orange pulse: your Mitte Home Cartridge is running low and you will need to exchange your cartridge soon.
- Fast orange pulse: the Mitte Home Cartridge is empty and you need to replace your cartridge.
- Steady orange light: your Mitte Home Cartridge is incorrectly inserted or not inserted at all. Please make sure that the cartridge has not expired. It is strongly advised not to use cartridges from third-party providers.
CO2 notification light
- Slow orange pulse: your CO2 cylinder is running low and you will need to exchange it soon.
- Fast orange pulse: your CO2 cylinder is empty and you need to replace it.
- Steady orange light: the CO2 cylinder is incorrectly inserted or not inserted at all. Please rotate the cylinder a bit more. If the CO2 notification light does not switch off please contact Customer Success for further assistance.
WiFi notification light
The WiFi notification light will show a fast orange pulse if there is a WiFi connectivity issue. If the light has switched off, the device is connected to the internet.
All notification lights
There are some instances when all notification lights flash at once:
- After you have connected your Mitte Home to a power supply, there are three white flashes.
- While the firmware is being updated, a slow white pulse of all four notification lights can be observed.
- After a successful firmware update, you will see five white flashes of all four notifications at once.
- When the dispense head is tilted while pressing the dispense button it will show a five-second fast white pulse.