Dieser Artikel befasst sich damit wie Mitte deine Daten speichert und damit umgeht.
Während der Beta Testphase gelten die Regelungen, welche in dem „Beta Tester Agreement“ beschrieben sind. Die wesentlichen Bestandteile des „Beta Tester Agreement“ zur Datensicherheit und -speicherung sind hier nochmal auf Englisch aufgeführt.
5 Data privacy
For the purpose of testing the Equipment, analysing user behaviour, communication between the Lender and the Borrower as well as promotional matters the Lender asks the Borrower for his/her explicit consent to process the Borrower’s personal data as specified in Annex 1.
Consent to the processing of personal data
As part of the voluntary participation in the product testing of the Lender, the Borrower hereby consents to the storage, processing and transfer of his/her personal data for all necessary purposes of this agreement, i.e. for matters of product testing of the equipment, analysing user behaviour and communication between the Borrower and the Lender.
Such personal data includes:
- place of residence
- number of people in household
- water consumption habits and water dispense history (dispense time, dispense result, dispense type)
- mobile device type
- consumable usage history
- app usage data
- start and finish time for onboarding process
- general feedback on product experience
The Borrower consents that his/her data can not only be used for internal user research but also for promotional purposes. Therefore, the Lender may publish Borrower’s personal data on the Lender’s social media accounts (facebook, instagram, twitter, linkedin), blog and newsletter. The personal data relevant for promotional purposes may especially include: name, place of residence, feedback on product experience, photos and videos taken by the Borrower.
This consent comprises the transfer of personal data to third parties for the purpose of processing the personal data according to this agreement. Lender may transfer the personal data to the following third party services:
- Zendesk (online community tool where Borrower can leave feedback, as well as
contact customer support)
- Google Drive (online tool where Borrower can leave feedback and upload
- AWS console (main backend tool that collects usage data from Equipment through the cloud)
- Mixpanel (dashboard where the usage data collected is placed and analysed)
- Zapier (data integration)
Statutory obligations of the Lender regarding the storage, processing or transfer of personal data remain unaffected.
The Borrower may withdraw his/her consent without reason at any time in writing to Lenders postal address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org